Registration to the 60th Annual Meeting of JDS (60JDS) includes the registration to the 9th Scientific Meeting of AASD (AASD). If you wish to register to AASD, please register to 60JDS and you can participate both AASD and 60JDS.
October 17, 2016 -
April 3 12:00 on April 21, 2017（JST）
|Category||Pre-Registration Fee||On-Site Registration Fee|
|Regular||JPY 12,000||JPY 15,000|
*1 Student Category includes graduate students. Student participants are required to submit a copy of student ID/an official letter certifying their status to the Registration Desk by fax (+81-3-5549-4623) or e-mail (email@example.com)
*2 All trainees are required to fill out Certification of Training, which is available to download from here and submit it to the Registration Desk by fax (+81-3-5549-4623) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Online Registration Flow
- Access the online registration system through the button down this page and enter your profile.
- URL will be sent to your email address to set up Login ID and password.
- Select your registration category and other options.
- Complete payment by credit card.
*Pending registration is automatically cancelled after 1 hour unless the payment is completed.
- Confirmation letter can be printed out after your payment is confirmed.
To change/add your registration information after the payment, please click Registration No. on the menu page of the online system.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and Diners Club). No other type of payment is accepted.
The Confirmation can be printed out through the “On-line Registration” page, when you complete the payment. Please remember to bring the confirmation to the congress venue to pick up your congress kit.
- The Confirmation can be printed as many times as you wish by May 20, 2017.
- Name Card and Receipt will not be sent before the conference.
Changes and cancellation of registration information must be confirmed to the Registration Desk either by fax or e-mail.
No Refund after completion of registration.
Registration Desk of 60th Annual Meeting of the Japan Diabetes Society
（c/o Japan Convention Service, Inc.）
Office hours: 10:00–17:30 (Weekdays Only / Japan Standard Time, GMT+9)